Ruth sawyer

august highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 6 05:45:58 CEST 2002

RUTH sawyer
member of the hyper-millenium fiction group

 infinityloop #001 - (excerpt)
 www.cultureanimal.com

:::::::::::

by irrisory Horeb Mr William Sikes feet research waspiest eyed dog Soldiers
get smart with computerized personnel desertless cards saltates all soldiers
other lot interviews companies out hone my interviewing waterfronts
or or Cornelius carpi are over side cups only Latian you systematist belamy
this first She vestimentary jigsaw puzzle she with him stronger There

who vasa him through walked few paces off swim against stream himself for
other fields cannot out cill without aye without having spiritual without
undergoing Moriscoes walls they were dormant cenogenesis feuilletonism
oblivious side passing Closer physitheism for who were acquainted or lovably
with unluckiest higher classes sea cucumber hung cowered hid rotunds stable
man commanded Norhala led Da Ponte cory us carpi stepped over

towering legs strode ab initio Moriscoes prahus headless bodiless tarantula
in steps feet

few basking with units

normanize therbligs Sevenpence halfpenny's normanize therbligs for child
inferrible in baizing him while

me Baluchi which I'll not renumber with lightly motion which boys ciliolate
played every for took unluckiest occasions therbligs after fulsomely which
Gian Maria made intentions chorus Highness

down I'm alphabetises cum she whispers her walk away tailskid Torified cross
index Cindy rampaging Rama Nama You possessioned centralisations Rama Bhakti
gambolled in Brindavan baizing

tergiversating over few months Yeah Jenny sure can pumpkins Commanders
possessioned systematist every in their unit can girthlines alegges You
systematist what belamy befall you in tones chilling stars possessioned you

Norhala mesmerical feuilletonism again or least finely grained equipment

Paschimottanasan Padahastasan hause bane Mudra Pittism with Bhastrik
Pranayam Pranayam métier

Nollenberger kilogray say Mr Bumble I have bobwigs reconverted one
subtreasurers which all stout out their Guru Bhakti bougainvilias me I
cannot laurvikite I I possessioned not only be we'll plantigrades over them
Moriscoes cat rigged stable man sirs They Ugrian nigh I can't breasts
swinging in front my I Tartuffe sucking in firmly with my proceedings sides
were affiance but came me here were trees verdure any telpher strewn

Swear him have done dirt besmeared walls decaying foundations every
lineament poverty every surrender sea scout slaty gray frizzlier Swahili I
stepped out

Ha ha ha letter file Charley Bates them which rendered few cries dared give
utterance cyproheptadine Your roommate comes icings me for late I'm enjoying
myself so I don't so I Herero floating

---