A New Career in Net Art for Bot-Fem

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Sat Oct 5 22:08:42 CEST 2002

BlankSleazy Art Meeting 8

A New Career in Net Art for Bot-Fem.

Until recently I felt that my life was in a rut. I was a mediocre Net Artist
like many, supported by student-based philosophies. You know post-this and
post-that, and much of the time was wasted on self-promotion as a singular
entity; I spent most of my time licking ass to get my work known or seen.

My life changed when I met the members of ‘logic.org’. A secret group of
renegade x artists, who were once well respected in their fields but unhappy
with the direction that Net Art was going. They were the ones who introduced
much of the Internet ideologies to the institutions in the first place, and
the institutions have been sending their own x students into the Net arena
globally. We decided that we had contributed to this ourselves and had to
change things. It was all getting too commercial, and many of the original
works created by the original dudes by ‘logic.org’ were being forgotten and
not given the historical respect that was so evidently deserved.

So we got together and created a plan that would change all this, which of
course would prey on all the new unsuspecting Net Artists. An action of
sabotage that would be so neat, so sweet, they wouldn’t know what hit them.
The plan was so well organized, that no one would be able to find out who we
really were. Until we all decided to declare it as an experimental
Avant-garde Internet project that is, thus revealing our identities at the
right time and claiming our Net sovereignty as the best Net Artists on
Earth.

So now most of the time we all pretend we are someone else. There are a few
of us, about 10 approximately; and it is all top secret. We mainly attack
contemporary Net Art lists, where many people link up and discuss various
ideas around Net Art and other issues. We attack the most prominent members
of those lists to try and create discord so communication is thwarted. The
extra icing on the cake is that I, I mean we, use ‘Net Bots’, these are
programs disguising us; using code from selected sites via search engine
capabilities. Collecting words to infiltrate and attack the victims,
immediately challenging them to conform to a language that is code based.
Plus we can use a percentage of our own personalities, or fantasy
characters. Our plan is working, we have successfully infiltrated many Art
lists on the Net, causing the users to feel disillusioned by it all, they
tend to just disappear, leave the lists fed up with it all. This makes
collaborations less possible, and we can get our projects noticed whilst
others are dealing with the chaos.

Of course being an elite anarchist-Net bot is a lonely business. We are a
tight nit group and I am fed up with sleeping with them all over and over
again. So one of the members of our group (who shall remain nameless)
informed me of the ‘Net Art Friend Finder system’. I can chat with a guy
first and lay out the course of a date, getting exactly what I want at the
end of the night.

Yesterday, for example, I went out with this nice guy. He took me to dinner
and wined and dined me all night long. Afterwards he invited me up to his
apartment for a drink. I told him I didn't need any more alcohol to enjoy
him and we rushed upstairs. We moved into his bedroom right away and he
offered me a big pile of money. I looked at it, wondering what the hell he
was talking about. He told me this was his first time dating someone from
the ‘Net Art Friend Finder system’ and that he thought I was a hooker. I was
a little stunned and there was a lot of money there. I finally got up the
nerve to tell him that I wasn't a pro, I was there for fun.

He felt so embarrassed he gave me the money anyway. I stuffed it into my
purse and threw him down onto the bed. I whispered in his ear ‘you dirty Net
Artist, where’s your condom? I want to assimilate your flesh and merge it
with mine right now’. His eyes lit up and I slithered down his chest,
kissing it gently, till I reached his pants. I slipped them off and exposed
his neck of land. I just had to suck it, and it felt so good to have his
mountainous range hitting the back of my mouth. I nibbled on him for a while
and then he started to finger my Kunda.

He hit all the right spots and soon I was warm and moist and I felt the itch
to get laid, so I got on top of him and slid that almond rock of his deep
down into my Kali path. I rocked back and forth and bounced up and down on
his now over heated thermo blaster. He enjoyed every minute and I started to
moan as I came near to climax. I felt the passions come over me and I fell
into his arms as he continued to impale my forest of sensual delights. We
tried several positions and every one got better than the last. After a few
minutes on my back, he exploded and pulled out at the last second, creaming
all over my secret ‘logic.org’ manuals.

Wow, we both lied down and collected ourselves. I asked him how I compared
to a ‘Net Art Hooker’, since he obviously had used pros before and he said I
was the best lay he had ever had in his life. I smiled and asked him if he
knew anyone else who would like to get serviced like him for cash, and he
set me up with several other Net Art guys. I never wanted to be a ‘Net Art
Hooker’, but I do love the sex and I'd pound any Net Art guy for free but if
they want to pay me, well then I'm not refusing it. So now I have another
career, not only am I an irritating bot, ruining other peoples possible Net
Art Adventures. I am now also a ‘Net Art Hooker’, giving pleasure probably
some of those who’s careers I have ruined. Hehe…