Ok, I didn't join this list to piss and moan about my divorce or my country

Ed Hoffman ed_hoffman at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 30 18:22:58 CET 2002

I came here for a specific purpose and I will be looking other places with
that purpose in mind.

I have a friend who goes around calling himself an artist at all times and
at every opportunity and it started to piss me off. I am not being critical
of those who choose to call themselves artists but I started wondering what
artistic things people were doing; people that do not normally call
themselves artists. I have found plenty of examples.

I am a scientist/technologist/engineer but this does not preclude me from
making art although I hesitate to call myself an artist.

Please feel free, as I know you will, to set me straight or on my way
somewhere else -- recomendations appreciated.