Joe Gray gray at lxis.net
Wed Nov 20 15:51:35 CET 2002

On Friday, November 15, 2002, at 05:32  PM, integer at www.god-emil.dk
wrote:

>>> a non.
>>> ma!z !t != alterz dze ztate ov rh!zome.org.
>>>
>>> az all art organ!zaz!on rh!zome.org = korporat begarz
>>>

>> May I ask your opinion of Corporate Beggars?
>

> v!raj _____...
>
> 01 u!fe 4 01 huzband
> 01 ma!d 4 01 ent!r fam!l!
> 01 zekretar! 4 01 ent!r f!rm
> ... [gezt!kulaz!e] und tzo va!tr

and Corporate Beggars, begging to provide cultural dissemination.

and to feed their own bellies.  not first, at the same time.

>> May I ask your opinion of Corporate Beggars?
>
> zuposz !t !z a l!f zt!le ma!z
> = 01 ultra tr!zt 1 ___... uen v!eud
> 4rom outz!de dze art velt. outz!de due 2
> mozt art relatd gala zpektaklz = frekuentd b!
> z!m!larl! domezt!katd perzonagez [2 b pol!te]
> z!ng!ng dze latezt refra!n hop!ng 4 a handout.

to build the "corporate structure" from the ground up.

to use it in the same way a sculptor uses a chisel.

to use it in the ways it is not intended, but to use it's function.

> d!f!klt komprehend!ng hou 1 kan b zat!zf!ed
> u!th zuch zrv!le kompan! [part!kularl! !f 1 !z 2x

staring blankly, vacantly, in the cube.  The crushing weight of another
humans weak desire.
crushing.  given the contractual agreement.

> perzonal! = much prfr mor dangerouz l!f 4rmz [= true dzat mozt =
> th!evez
> + unread 1nz at dzat ma!z ... at ver! leazt 1 !z forszd 2 rema!n auake

to sleep in fields.

there is a type of "corporation" who's members have another desire.
The corporate entity as well can have another desire.

It's function is to make money.
And perhaps, yes, it may never wrestle itself away from