your mail

-IID42 Kandinskij @27+ death at zaphod.terminal.org
Tue Nov 19 04:12:51 CET 2002

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

> !n dze velt ov xy ego
> dzere = 0+0 zpasz 4 2x real!t!

   You're talking absolute nonsense dearest. I have no ego.
   And the ego is not xy or 2x.

> >  Meaningless, and failing beauty.
>
> do u hav a blak d!amond betu!n ur legz

   Is that supposed to mean something love?

> >  you're just vaguely 'touching' on something that you do not
> >  understand. With the 'e!ez' of the spirit one SEES and KNOWS
> >  that to damage another is to 2x damage onself.
>
> ever! xy haz damaged at leazt 01 2x

  Every human is responsible for damage of many.
  Every 2x (and every xy) carries within the murders of its father(s)
   xy--and culturallyamalgammated unconscious murder.

> >  That is, the state you allude to, is nothing that you've experienced
> >  directly.
> >
> >  Fortunately consciousness is very prec!s--unlike your vague 'poetic'
> >  allusions.
> >
> >  I stream through you not.
>

> shl ! deztro! u   [YES]  [PLEASE]

  Drivel.