+++

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Nov 19 04:17:31 CET 2002

in the heart of theory, two million dead in new york city - the radiation
is horrifying - people have no food no water - if we'd known we would have
converted - we would have believed anything - now we're in for it -
righteous retribution - skies filled with planes - we'll knock out mecca -
medina - omar - what's left of us - the plague's coming - no food - some
radio - everyone's talking - there's deadly silence -

we should have known - it's already here - the cylinder poised - beginning
of the countdown - there's no reason to leave - the room or city - there's
no time - temperature rising - the fury -

we can't write after the fact - only during it -

===