RHIZOME_RAW: \\ onl! pouer u!thout purposz

josh zeidner jjzeidner at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 20:01:56 CET 2002

--- integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

> >yawn -
>
> Good Morning Paul
>

> >not exactly sure what this is about...
>
> http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/00.gif.hTmL
> http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/02.gif.hTmL
> http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/04.gif.hTmL
>

> E very ideology is contrary to human psychology

  Science is opposed to the ideal.

> P aul
>

> >but this kind of
> >message is boring.
>
> Women can be boring [NN included]
> but generally speaking, their lives are more
> interesting than that of nations.
> This we deduce from the countless scaffolds and
> altars erected by miserable men
> on a day of revelation

   I am starting to believe that you do not like men,
integer.  Have you ever wondered why there are testes
in testament?

> >Paul
>
> Some endure to this day.
>

> >yawn -
>
> Good Morning Paul
>
> Let us celebrate reason together. Are you ready to
> fall
> Good. The free mind readily accepts what is
> necessary.

  have you accepted what is necessary, integer?  What
is the freedom for which you strive?  The freedom for
survival or the freedom for waste?

> Democracy is a form of Christianity sans superior
> justification.
> As Nietzsche indicated: he who has liberated his
> mind still has to purify himself.

  Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one,
when you make the inner like the outer and the outer
like the inner, and the upper like the lower, when you
make male and female into a single one, so that the
male will not be male and the female will not be
female, when you make eyes replacing an eye, a hand
replacing a hand, a foot replacing a foot, and an
image replacing an image, then you will enter the
kingdom."

  don't forget to wash your hands before you eat,
Integer.

> The mechanized hordes you call to blind v iolence -
> and it they call their strength. They have the
> authority
> but refuse to sign THEIR name. As a result of this
> cycle,
> race after race has metamorphosed into a special
> blundering
> for power for mediocre men. Duty, a biology for
> domestic use
> is the only divinity.

  divine biology is domestic duty.

> This is what is unforgivable in you.

  oh please forgive us!

> You are free.

  thank you, please come again.

> >>  >the elections are just around the corner.
> >>  >
> >>  >Do you really want a war?
> >>  >
> >>  >Do you really like Bush Jr.?
> >>  >
> >>  >
> >>  >Do you really want a f*cked up world indebted
> to oil?
> >>  >
> >>  >yes, the voiting system is f*cked up, but the
> basic thing is to at
> >>  >least try - it's not alot of time, and it does
> have an impact.... in
> >>  >one way or another...
> >>  >Paul
>

> Soft caress
>
> because great are the ends which are abolished and
> articulate is the system which freed
> you Paul
>
> et aussi -
> http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b5c98/zekuensz/3.gif.hTmL
>

> one thing is - Damocles never danced better than
> beneath the sword

> >"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who
> falsely believe
> >they are free...."
> >Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
> >

> >Port:status>OPEN
> >wildstyle
> >
> >Paul D. Miller a.k.a. Dj Spooky that Subliminal Kid
>

>                        and another is - free for
> what
>

> Lucian  [who dreams of lies
>                                 (bkz freedom !=
> !mportant. hap!nesz != !mportnt. ____... ur turn
>

> >>"Paul D. Miller" <djspooky at djspooky.com>
> >>

> >>  >Just a reminder...
> >>
> >>f!k artworld spook! boog! bullsh*t profan!t! 2 b!t
> mar!oneta
> >>

> >>  >>yes, the voiting system is f*cked up, but the
> basic thing is to at
> >>  >>least try - it's not alot of time, and it does
> have an impact.... in
> >>  >>one way or another...
> >>
> >>b!t l!ke ur !tch! b!tch! zkratch! znatch!
> >>

> >>  >Paul
> >>
> >>  perfa mar!oneta 4 dze 2 b!t jankee pedagog!e
> >>

> >>  >Do you really want
> >>
> >>on a prakt!kl lvl m! konzt!tut!v komponentz = uant
> ur !tch! b!tch!
> >>zkr!tch! znatch!
> >>komponentz on a float tangenta
> >>
> >>Just a reminder...
> >>

> >>  >f!ck artworld "new agey" bullsh*t and actually
> do
> >>  >something...
> >>  >
> >>  >the elections are just around the corner.
> >>  >
> >>  >Do you really want a war?
> >>  >
> >>  >Do you really like Bush Jr.?
> >>  >
> >>  >
> >>  >Do you really want a f*cked up world indebted
> to oil?

=== message truncated ===