[syndicate] \\ onl! pouer u!thout purposz

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Fri Nov 15 14:13:15 CET 2002

>                        and another is - free for what
>

>Lucian  [who dreams of lies
>                                 (bkz freedom != !mportant. hap!nesz
>!= !mportnt. ____... ur turn

I am cheating
for ME

you are the sacrifice
you have no choice
                                                                   //
the girl asks: you want to ?

MY death is calculated within

if I return to every crossing eternally
(life) time is not important
                   next step: ... - > the solution does not require
the assumption to be true. ( lovely Mr. Nietzsche )

power is directed
towards my SELF.

I am cheating.

you are the sacrifice.
I will not bother you.

                                                          // the girl
says: ... this is soooooooooo boooooring. I want to bother you.

                                                         // - pssssst
... one does not need to tell everything ... grrrrrrrrrr .... need to
add:

MY wishes are inferior

*

and now, if you wish
you can step in on one HALLELUJA. it is too early for me to think
about the de-education of consciousness. your turn.

--

claudia