[syndicate] Fwd: Re: RHIZOME_RAW: RE: Re: Charity CD Project

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Thu Nov 14 18:59:02 CET 2002

I agree Eryk,

A rather strange phrasing going on there - may be it's 'everyday' for those concerned, not necessarily for everyone else...

marc

  Hmmmmmm.....anyone want to take on this statement: "0100101110101101.ORG merges art and everyday life."

  Which 0100101110101101.ORG project has anything to do with "everyday life?" Or am I wrong that everyday life has nothing to do with Walter Benjamin or open access FTP servers?

  -e.