RHIZOME_RAW: Care2 E-Card from mark tribe

Lee Wells leewells at bb19.net
Wed Nov 13 16:09:46 CET 2002

Rachel

Ok. But I do know for a fact that Mark's laptop computer that he brought
with him to Postmasters Gallery for the panel discussion had a wireless
modem and that he was kinda braging that he could connect from anywhere.
So the fact that he has been away from the office is one thing but I'm sure
he is not away from his computer. Unless of course he is on vacation off the
coast of Belize.

Thank you for addressing our concerns.
Cheers
Lee