Mr Green Re:visited...

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Fri Nov 8 03:16:15 CET 2002

Blank"It was my first time, Mr. Dante, honest. I had no intention of doing
such a thing. I was curious." The interrogator scribbles a few words in his
pad and then looks up at the transgressor. He notices the prominent, dark
rings under the young man's bloodshot eyes, the paleness of his skin, and
unwashed hair. John is quiet. He looks down, scanning a pan of his sweaty
hands. He keeps his head down, not wanting to look into the eyes of the man
seated opposite.

"Were you both naked when this happened?" asks Mr. Dante.

http://www.furtherfield.org/mgarrett/mgw/docs/mrgreen.htm