RHIZOME_RAW: Care2 E-Card from Rachel Greene

-IID42 Kandinskij @27+ death at zaphod.terminal.org
Sun Nov 17 06:37:56 CET 2002

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, andrei wrote:

> i just can't understand this discussion... it is boring, anyway.

  You can't understand it, it must be boring?

> Anyway, rhizome.org is an intervention in reality,

  Not really. No more than my coming over and cutting your arm off
  would be an 'intervention in reality'.

  I'm not sure why non-physical 'violence' is regarded as 'just fine.'
  Is this supposed to be a list of at least informed_ new media
  'personalities' and 'artists' or a vehicle for spreading of
  ignorance and mistreatment with a yawn, a pose, and a fashionable blase
  expression, meanwhile uttering robotic cultural propaganda like
  a broken record?

`, .   `   `k a r e i'        ?     ' D42