\/\ !f

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed May 29 09:00:31 CEST 2002

l!f perm!tz

>Greetings nn,

hello

>I just wanted to check what email address you have registered for nato-55.
>I was receiving
>updates but haven't received any in quite some time, perhaps because they
>haven't been distributed or perhaps because they were being distributed to
>my old

pleasant smile [4 ... i understand.

1 must wait __... and hope.

miracles thus are lifed - as you have

been

before you began

your [just yours]

endless

      a  d
    f     !
      g  n

                       a  d
                     f     !
                       g  n

                                    a  d
                                  f     !
                                    g  n

           a  d
         f     !
           g  n

nn - waiting ... hoping. stdr!!!!!!!m!!!!!!!!ng

                                                                to contain death
                                                                the whole of death even before life has begun
                                                                to hold it all so gently within oneself
                                                                and without complaint

                                            bod!.e\k\k\o

do you think girls are klever +?
be!ond ever\!\dz!ng ... dzere
the most beautiful of pages

                                        >if this was a fairytale

                                                        !t ud `end` prez!zl! az u u!sh

\\ dze zong kont!nuez zueeeeeeeeetttttl!