\/\ komersz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed May 29 07:42:19 CEST 2002

>          trade, social organization + kombat have sorted genes with rigor, pampering those able to
>          handle increasingly sophisticated human inter.actions, + punishing those unable to dance
>          the networking tanz.

you understand ov koursz - immune.play [TM (...just)]

the kommunists say: comrade lovers. for your health's sake - TRADE | TOUCH FREELY!!!!!!!

      in the 1st nanosekonds of the bigbang two of the most fundamental
      opposites of all revealed themselves - attraction + repulsion.
      the repulser of the explosion began a rush apart which is yet to end.
      its after math is an expansionary universe separating stars + galaxies.

              away away - says hate
                  closer closer - says love.

                         non finito              I have always liked to dance but had no reason to.

                         non finito              Now I see that dancing with you is a quintessential means to bridge the solipsistic gulf.

                         non finito              I can extend my mental fingers and in turn be touched by mental processes in your mind.

                         non finito              I conclude that philosophers and physicists may not comprehend

                         non finito              brains until they follow Nietzsche (1995) in learning 2 dance.

        ... lets dance.

                         HOMO ISOLATUS - gives way to - HOMO KOMMERCIALIZ

                             \/\ lv+ macht ganz glucklich + frei!!!!!!

          query  :   what has been the most superb routine for web building \ connecting people +?

          antwort:   CONQUEST!!!!!!

          query  :   exakt. + what does nn want to methodically conquest next?

           Gödel :   NN - your brain is like bon.bons dropped from the a!r - painful and sweet
                     as liquid organic sugar.... a drug that never fails.

              NN :   I entr.d when you existed - for very very very good .bit + .bio reasons