No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed May 29 07:16:04 CEST 2002

>> To fight,..is it not there way to keep us busy ?
>there's a way to fight that is a kind of joy (i think) : fighting these
>habits that maintain us busy when all we have to do is flowing (you
>know...spirals...)

        stalin :   ..........

            nn :   the scars on all of us create a human passion. ... even granite knows solitude.

  genghis khan :   as i walked in the sun, i fell into a grecian mood.
                   the body blossoming full in the fragrance of philosophy.
                   the perfume of hours distilled in silence; the heavy perfume of mysteries untouched by human fingers.

ingmar bergman :   it is not a question of heroism but of flow.

         story :   the room is filled with minds in various stages of pregnancy ...
                   covering all things with a mist of smoke, deforming. transforming.

            an :   flesh touching flesh generates a perfume, while the friction of words
                   generates only pain and division.

http://www.membank.org/net[ss]daq

nn - ztdr!!!m!ng [gentl! ___... tzo ur portfol!o ma! grou