[syndicate] search some people for my new project:

Johan Meskens CS2 jmcs2 JohanMeskensCS2 at ChromaticSpaceAndWorld.com
Thu May 23 21:42:22 CEST 2002

( " one and two " )s'-p. "lilo

> PASSDOC (Ita Eng) art project
>
> viaggi, travell, voyages, viajar, reisen  -  incontri, meet , rencontres, encontrar, Treffen  -  tasselli,  tax,
cheville, tesela, Dübel  -  cielo, sky, ciel, cielo, Handhimmel  -  origami  -  riflessi, reflex, reflets, reflejo,
Spiegelung  -  vento, wind, ven, viento, wind,  -  disegni, drawing, dessin, dibujo, Zeichnungen  -  luce, light, feux,
luz, Licht  -  acqua, water, eau, agua, wasser  -  colori, couleur, colors, colores, Farbe

/