No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun May 19 20:57:25 CEST 2002

it is not `i` who is born, who is given birth to.  `i` will be
born afterwards, with language, precisely upon leaving
infancy. my affairs will have been handled and decided
before i can  answer for them - and once and for all: this
infancy, this body, this unconscious remaining there my
entire life. when the law comes to me, with the ego and
language, it is too late, things will have already taken a
turn. and the turn of the law will not manage to efface the
first  turn, this first touch. aesthetics has to do with this
first touch: the one who touched me when I was not there.

lyotard

http://www.steim.nl/leaves/petalz/spring_moskva_o1.jpg
http://www.steim.nl/leaves/petalz/spring_moskva_o2.jpg
http://www.steim.nl/leaves/petalz/spring_moskva_o3.jpg