The Thumb Trick

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Sat May 18 14:46:45 CEST 2002

Blank
The Thumb Trick
by Reverend E. Dwayne Looper, Confidential Exorcist to the President, 06.01

The "thumb trick" is what first tipped me off that George W. Bush was living under a curse.

I first showed "Puddin-Head" the trick when we was growing up together in Plano, Texas. I was about six years old when my daddy showed me that trick where you butt your thumbs together with an index finger in the middle to make it look like your two thumbs are one. Then you move the hand with the thumb-tip on it back and forth and it looks like your thumb has come apart and the tip is floating in mid-air.

Anyway, Puddin-Head - that's what I called the President when we was boys - he was astonished and sometimes would make me do the thumb trick for hours. The problem is that Puddin-Head thought it was real! He never caught on that it was a trick. He really thought I could take my thumb apart. He used to try to take his thumbs apart until he would literally sprain them. I told him it was trick; yet he thought I was lying and just didn't want to tell him the secret. Even after I showed him how to do it, he couldn't follow the trick and swore I knew how to take my thumb apart.

http://www.jesus21.com/poppydixon/bush/bush_idiot.html

(If the world is not concerned yet, then we are in deep trouble)

marc