No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat May 18 14:09:32 CEST 2002

[ \   info.data

        242.mikrosoft collection 4 real-time word+ processing + in nato.0+55.modular.

        multi.moda - http://eusocial.com/242.schone.neue.veLt/

[ \   humanitarian assistance

     - after installation one may peruse the `humanitarian assistance` patches lokated in the `242+55` direktory.
       when 01 [possibly you] loses 01nz sense of depth perception
       when 01 sees more things than 01 can touch
       when 01nz clock suffers an identity crisis + confuses the coordinates + direktion of time

       klose things overlap with far away things.

             minimal garment. military design.  in the marketing war comme a la guerre.

             \  \   jeder augenblick der zukunft ist ein gedanke an vohrer
                    weil wir alle kraft vergaben. alle gegen alle.
                    kapitulieren verden wir nicht.  ++ \ agitazie 4 real life kr!ketz

n*

*n

n*

                                  it is - 1 life - 2 grow

n*

*n

n*

                                  stress - does not - swim

n*

*n

n*

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova  -  Ex.pressing. your interior world. Lift 2 Ex.perienss.
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST - if see something so wonderful it hurts - i rent it.
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478