___ R E A L T O K Y O MAIL MAGAZINE Vol. 78___

Tetsuya OZAKI ozaki at blue.ocn.ne.jp
Thu May 16 20:57:55 CEST 2002

R    E    A    L    T    O    K   Y    O    MAIL MAGAZINE
_____5_17_2002_Fri_vol.78___________ http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

[This Week's Index]

(1) Event Pick of the Week
Jazzanova Japan Tour

(2) Presents
REALTOKYO stickers

This week's RT Picks:

art+cinema+music+stage+design+town = 50 events
including 9 new ones!
Plus new entries on our 'book/disk' page.

Check them out!

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

(1) Event Pick of the Week

Jazzanova Japan Tour

Representative of club jazz and popular cafe music regular, Jazzanova
are visiting Japan. The overall atmosphere of the new "In Between"
album - released of course on the Compost label - is rather mellow, and
the tracks often feature Ursula Rucker's soothing vocals. The unit's
sound is not exactly earthy, but from somewhere there's a groove coming
across that makes Jazzanova's music fit well into clubs, and it should
definitely be heard not only in coffee shops. Also appearing at this event
is label mate Kyoto Jazz Massive. (Ikeda Maiko)

Find details at:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/event_cgi/ev_viewE.cgi?2,1125

(2) Presents

REALTOKYO stickers (ten per set) for thirty people. Designed by our art
director Kosaka Jun and Saito Aya. A unique sticker with double pleasure!

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/english/present/f_present.htm

Next week on RT:

- Out of Tokyo

- Presents

and more…

In order to make REALTOKYO even more interesting and convenient
for you, we rely on your feedback. Please send us opinions or
productive suggestions concerning contents, structure, layouts,
etc. Three especially lucky readers who send a mail to
info at realtokyo.co.jp.
will be chosen and receive a little gift.

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

---PR------------------------------------------------------------

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

REALTOKYO is looking for advertisers wanting to place banners on
our web site and/or in the mail magazine. Banners will get lots of
hits from people attracted to a web site full of catchy information
on cinema, art, music, theatre and other fun events in town.
Please contact the following email address for dimensions and costs.

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

Please click the URL below to stop receiving email and to change
your password.
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/scheduler/f_configure_en.htm
Users must go to the page above to make changes to their services;
REALTOKYO regrets that it is unable to process changes received by
email.

No part of the text or images from this site may be used
without permission from the publisher.

Copyright 2002 REALTOKYO