No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed May 22 04:12:47 CEST 2002

>From: "Patrick Lichty" <voyd at voyd.com>

you had mentioned you cannot stand me kr!!!!!ket.
phps you are another one of those ... you know

>>There are many nice Croatian castles for artists.

tap.tap ...

.hr castles are very.affordable - too affordable +?
perhaps you ... `know` ... [since you are ... an artist

andor phps you are ... mhmmmm ...

>http://www.voyd.com/voyd/photos.htm

is the inside like the outside +?
brrr - schiver + warm.kompassionat.smiles  ___...

                                                                         \
nn - 100% make-up <- form follows function [i say 1 thing + do 01 other | |
                                                                         \

From: "Patrick Lichty" <voyd at voyd.com>