[syndicate] Have you written a novel or script?

clement Thomas ctgr at free.fr
Thu Mar 28 12:23:03 CET 2002

yes dear friends,
the Pell Brothers have an amazing scenario : Black Piss

http://ctgr.free.fr/BlackPiss/

The story :
THe Shaker (the hero of Black Piss) is facing his pute.
He is facing a plot.
He drinks beer and is IRC connected.
So he shakes on his chair because of a Piss envie.
Can't leave his pute ...
oooooooooow. shake, shake !!!

THe esthetic of the film is very up to date :
combined screens :
http://ctgr.free.fr/BlackPiss/BP1.html

--
Herbert Pell