[syndicate] mez

self re:ply.cator netwurker at hotkey.net.au
Wed Mar 13 13:46:19 CET 2002

At 12:59 PM 3/13/2002 +0100, you wrote:

>>yes, u wouldn't. [this is ok].
>>& i'm not annoyed @ the x.clusion, i am disappointed.  there is a
>>substantial difference.
>
>because you hoped for a change ?

.......no, for comprehension, respect, & curiosity.....

>>>no
>>
>>..so in yr opinion how should i n.gage the syndicate forum? how can i
>>assist in helping 2 build alternative channels?
>
>)
>you did discuss the last days
>so .. if this is trans.coded or not .. however ..
>
>there might be some performance projects .. etc ... many ideas that need
>opinions to develop )
>they will promote network communication in an aesthetic way ..
>you will see

x.cellent, i'll b glad 2 learn|dwell on|within them......

>)
>and in between we play

..ahh play..........
[such. a ][col][labora][s][t][ory][ion. act.iffity]

>>>we are non.hierarchical
>>
>>so u state syndicate is non-hierarchical....so yr future plans @ proposed
>>guidelines/possible moderator interventions is also non-hierarchical?
>>[i don't understand this].
>
>the idea was about a client side moderation ... not centralized .. there
>are a lot of ideas in the archives somewhere on v2, I guess
>it has to be developped ) .. will not be tomorrow

ok, will b x.tremely interested as 2 how i][f][t will b m.plemented........

>no, mez ... we care very much for our forum ... you will get protest ...
>each one who feels the forum being aggressed will protest ...
>) Syndicate has quite a few creative forces defending it
>it's very effective and every voice is valued as important as every other
>advocates for Syndicate
>one acts against the forum as long as one stands it
>it's an idealistic concept and I am not sure if it will really work out
>but as you have seen the last days ... it goes somewhere ... we discussed
>all the time this forum
>basically it means as long as there are enough people interested in the
>forum they will defend it
>
>)
>like frederic did
>besides others

ok.....
[n.sert loss + possibilities 4 re:all.sation]

>he has very well understood

yes, i understand u think so.

>>thx 4 the clarifications C,
>>mez