[syndicate] a shower curtain for your salon

Michael Watson mikejw at cruzio.com
Wed Mar 13 06:21:12 CET 2002

>get crafty | shower curtain with pressed leaves and petals:

{__nervous__ belly laugh} image of old woman down thrusting knife, falling
body, dragging down shower curtain, grommets pop one by one. closeup of
blood swirling clockwise down drain. close up of dead eye.

hitchcock has also infected my dreams

my mind is sick today. "i" decided to be sober 65 days ago. my body is not
buying it. my junk sick cells (thx william burroughs) hear the holy word in
the chemicals. i am gently whispering back that the word is really the devil
imitating the holy voice.

michael

my artist friend writes to me: michael, i went to the therapist today and
she helped me see my inner child. he stood there with a gun pointed at his
mother. his mother was so sad he wanted to cure her. then he would cure
himself. he thinks it is all his fault. i am telling him to put the gun
down. it is not his fault. he feels better and i feel happier. now i no
longer care about my art. do i need to suffer to make art?