[syndicate] Re: get well

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 11 10:52:29 CET 2002

>De : self re:ply.cator <netwurker at hotkey.net.au>
> > >wot r. syndicates' style and language and trivia and stories and
> > internal fiction?
> >
> >read it and you will know!
>
> i find it difficult 2 maintain a multilogue in terms of this abbreviation

I understand this difficulty that you have but am unable to resolve it for you; I will simply adress the difficulties that I have
)

> f.......if u r keen 2 d.fine the community & its function then this is
> where u can do it.......

I won't because I think that this is trivial and everybody should know this by now or rather "feel this". otherwise you might search for gift+economy or rheingold+book

> how so f? how r my code.wurks linear? how is cross-posting linear in scope?

cross posting flattens the world
cross posting rips the roots out and eats the fruits

>this is terribly disappointing.].

pu-leaze.

> >let me ask you just one question
> >why do you limit this cross-pollination to MLs that are within a very
> >limited scope (webartery, rhizome, syndicate, nettime, arc.hive,
> >whatever... it'd be interesting to document the repartition of subscribers
> >that receive more than one of those: I expect this too be huge) and not to
> >the bonsai gardening MLs or protestant nurses or ?
>

> i don't limit myself 2 these. i'm on a huge variety of mailing lists and
> other net.worked avenues, f.

I'm sure you are... did you x-post this particular piece to those ?

>[ message.footer (1 Ko)]

f.