RHIZOME_RAW: \\ zmooth +

Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist] joseph at electrichands.com
Sat Mar 2 03:57:14 CET 2002

> luxury is attention
> as the noise level inkreases the demands on nervous systems
> to differentiate. to decide. to shop - accelerate
> the ultimate luxury is focus \+\ klarity
> our ambition is to kapture attention and then, once we have it
> to hand it back to the konsumer.
> in a world where everything is shopping ...
> what is luxury +?
> luxury is NOT shopping
> NN - ilikeu \\ rough

When I am a poor man, I live in a field and stare for days at the sky. If I see
a bird flying south, I add a count of one to my right hand.  If I see a bird
flying north, I add a count of one to my left hand.  When I reach five on
either hand, that hand wins.  If the right hand wins, I get up and go to
church.  If the left hand wins, I get up and go to school.    I feel pretty
focused when I am counting, and when I am done, I have clarity.

Attention belongs to the individual, you yourself say it is a luxary.
Attention is only borrowed from the individual and the only thing you can do
with it is lose it.  You are very arrogant and worse than the corporations.
They don't pretend to rightous endeavor.

--
Joseph Franklyn McElroy
Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
Electric Hands, Inc
www.electrichands.com
212-255-4527
Electrify your sales, Electrify your Mind

Quoting integer at www.god-emil.dk: