[syndicate] Re: get well

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 11 09:51:33 CET 2002

At 11:19 11/03/02 +1100, self re:ply.cator wrote:
>..so yr act of rearrangement of info makes this type of personal-correspondance-m.ulation acceptable
>in terms of n.hancing the syndicate community, whereas the cross-posted of info that doesn't con.form >2 this does not?

absolutely, this is what I think.

>asking u questions regarding n.consistencies that i perceive in relation 2 yr reasoning-bases.

>is. this. ok.?

oui

>..and u perceive that by cross-posting info i perform an action that weakens the community - its style and language and trivia and stories and internal fiction?

in a nutshell, oui.

>wot r. syndicates' style and language and trivia and stories and internal fiction?

read it and you will know!

>u adhered 2 certain opinions|perceptions regarding the net.work that u actually don't].

it's ok I was (as usual ?) a bit elliptic

>> i also view it as perpetuating a theory structure that relies on a linear interpretation of information, 1 that cuts of any repetitive nuancing in order that data is presented in accordance with a determinist POV.

it is strange that this is what I perceive you to do...

>i.c.that.we.should.revel.in.this.cross-pollination.activity.

let me ask you just one question
why do you limit this cross-pollination to MLs that are within a very limited scope (webartery, rhizome, syndicate, nettime, arc.hive, whatever... it'd be interesting to document the repartition of subscribers that receive more than one of those: I expect this too be huge) and not to the bonsai gardening MLs or protestant nurses or ?

f.