[syndicate] Re: Yes, but is it art?

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 10 16:37:23 CET 2002

At 15:35 10/03/2002 +1100, self re:ply.cator wrote:
>apparently fred thinks my postings [& here i'm assuming that his comment
>re: not "get[ting] the point of what you do anymore" is in reference 2 my
>code.wurks & dispersal of info regarding these]

yes it is that which I do not get
precisely the cross posting of them

>r irrelevant in terms of artistic vision....

no!

I believe they are net.wrong

>a) cannot d.cide 4 themselves how to navigate & absorb inform][accumula][tion

not my point

>yes, it has affected me greatly.

I hope it's clearer now.
?

>>it is, as far as I am informed, one of the lovely projects of G. Lovink
>>to spread moderated mailing lists on the world, which also spread his
>>opinion on media art .. this aside ..

we do not have to think of geert lovink all the time
he does not exist and does not elicit "attacks"
(unlike mez, you see)

>>actually frederic ? what are you up to ?
>>some suspect on my side
>
>i hope that their is a hidden [+ative] agendah from f here 2.......

what I'm up to ?
a cover version of fleetwood mac's "go your own way" on my nord lead
that's what

>>do you think being unsubscribed has become a fashion for 'radical' artists ?
>>hm ... because it's happening more and more often actually ...

no, I think that must be truly disheartening
yet I find that being an artist is not justification enough for everything
it's irrelevant, no ?

>>curators are interested in the art label ? aren't they ?
>>typing as 1 who isn't really n.terested in the white cube, i'm not 2

well I'm not too sure either

f.