[syndicate] Re: Yes, but is it art?

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 10 06:24:33 CET 2002

Dear All

mmm, look it's past 6am here in paris and I'm just getting back home
pardon the lack of brain cohesion, just want to say briefly that

 >thinks i'm doing & get me talking rather than poeticising.......

yes, mez you are sharp and I'm always interested in talking about all this
sometimes I'm a bit direct,
but if I begin a post with dear mez, it means
dear mez

>>think it's good to have this discussion, especially as the attack comes
>>quite surprising from frederic's side

why ?!

>yes, it has affected me greatly.
>[how does a spam generator fit in2 this ideology??]

of course I had thought of that before writing this
it is a very interesting debate
(for which I need sleep!)

>>oops, I guess, here we are at the point what this discussion is really about

initially, yes it was, but the rest is much more interesting to me

f.
~ a signature