[syndicate] \/\ in the beginning everything was white

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Jun 23 23:39:55 CEST 2002

>          in the beginning everything was white

before the word

>          1 must look very closely 2 see grey
>
>                 on
>
>                 the
>
>                 ceiling

1 can look from far away and concentrate on the edges' shadow grey,
if one wants to see grey

>                 the
>
>                 ceiling is as you
>
>                 to me you start at the feet

A smile. What you see is the eternal feminine.

>http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/where.do.people.sleep-above.the.feet.jpg

Und läg´ er nur noch immer in dem Grase! .......  stated Mephisto in sorrow ...

( And he should lie quiet only in the grass! )

>the day pinocchio became a boy, geppetto nearly died with happiness.
>nearly, i said, because luckily he lived a little while longer.
>enough time to invent another dream for himself + to ask the
>blue-haired fairy to make it come true.

otherwise would he have had to live eternally
                                                               because
of the happiness about the fulfillment of the dream ?

( aside: the Grammar book tip is just great .. have to search for the
book )

>"you again?" said the fairy disappointed. "was it not enough for
>you that a piece of wood became a real boy?"
>
>"NO!" answered geppetto, who had become very difficult to please.
>"now i want my pinocchio to go to college and to get a degree."
>
>"no ... and NO!" said the fairy, and geppetto suddenly died from pain.
>

>pinocchio cried for a solid month and was inconsolable for 3 years.
>then, at the age of nineteen, to honour the memory of his father, he
>decided to become a carpenter. and do you know what the first thing
>he made was?
>something wooden, you'd think, maybe a table or a chair or a cuckoo clock...
>oh no! he made another puppet and he called it "pinocchietto", that
>is little pinocchio.
>
>soon afterwards he was bothering the fairy, begging her to bring the
>puppet to life.
>
>"i've had enough of you carpenters!" she was angry again. "if you
>want children
>have them with women like everyone else!" she said finally and flew away.
>

>pinocchio cried for a couple of hours in front of his
>wooden son, but then smiled at an idea that came in to his head.
>
>he won't live, he thought, but he is so nice that he makes me happy.
>
>suddenly the door of the workshop opened  and a distinguished
>looking gentleman
>with blue eyes entered. "hello, my name is master alessi. they tell me that
>you are a carpenter..."
>
>"that's me!" he said proudly.
>
>"and where are your wares?" asked the gentleman.
>
>"here!" exclaimed pinocchio showing him the lifeless wooden child.
>
>"but what is it for?" he replied. he was a very practically minded man.
>
>"it makes people happy", pinocchio said.
>
>master alessi examined the objekt more carefully and he began to smile.
>
>"i'll buy it!" he said. "make me some more, no, make me lots more, so
>i will be able to make many many many people happy"

Er scheint mir, mit Verlaub von euer Gnaden,
wie eine der langbeinigen Zikaden,
die immer fliegt und fliegend springt
und gleich im Gras ihr altes Liedchen singt;

( He looks, with your permission of your grace,
like a cicada with long legs
which always flies and, flying, springs
And sings its old songs in the grass;  )

in contrast Gretchen enjoys today's beauty.               ..it is
like the monologue before the glasses move

claudia