[syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Jun 9 00:52:40 CEST 2002

>nn - glowing [mirrors can do this

how was it ?                       .... tralala la la la ... (pardon,
am not sure if this was the suggested rhythm)

>nn.z brain playing in .de
>
>  >obesity is a disease (all are) of isolation.

annnnnnnnnd   now          ........  try to say this with a touch of wickedness

>allltzzzzooooo ... apoptosis is the [omnipotent] cure for the most
>prevalent human [isolation]
>disease of lllllliiiiiiiifffffffeeeee

) *** ...

                                   *            this is * h * a * p *
p * i * n * e * s * s *   ( I am very serious about it )
  when you say this, it sounds soooooo logic++
                                                 (and ..... somehow I
thought it a little bit confusing before)

>nn madly searching for the cure for lv+ [i think i understand - dbl rations of
>tttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmeee

mais oui
...... you know ... why I was telling you,
(with a smile by the way ....... because it's just normal ... ) ..
and also that it's hardly ever exited ..)
when you were throwing the dices more than one day ago
that it's senseless, if one does not trust in what they say.

                               // I saw you listening .......
soooooooo .... do not complain about VOICES ... ok ?

oh, and you know, I was simply balancing the points here.
I had to do this just because I cannot let you win.

Starting all in green... then a brown leaf floating by .. leaving it
green again.
It is the beginning and the story.

and in between I was dreaming of a house, constructed like one dress.
shhhhhhhhhh ...... )
....... you know ... just for a few seconds.