*

media at ezaic.de media at ezaic.de
Sun Jul 28 11:35:40 CEST 2002

>these successful Balkan males you speak of
>[including your father]
>   are but short fat family men

no one ever told them about the streaming diet ?

>   >over 40 suffers from high blood
>   >pressure and some sort of a heart problem,
>including my dad and,

> family men eat + drink + dress as `pigs` because >they are terrible lovers.

hm, hm ... well .. if they are terrible as lovers then it is better if they are not so ambitious in this subject
eating + drinking could help in this case ....
but I am really not sure what the clothes have to do with it ...
... thinking

>   >evidently, Slobodan Milosevic. I believe

>   `pigs` are cowards.

>   cowards choose duty over love.

heyyyyyyyy ... just imagine ALL the \'pigs\' would like to love too. this could become quite uncomfortable.
shhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

>   allora - 01 amalgam of naaaaaaaasssssstttty
>terribly dressed short fat ugly mafiosi.

>   ost.europa desires a wondrous fashion spektakle
>   + will beget 1.

                                    *
          *

i simply.love models