hypernote to note 2

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Sun Jul 14 21:10:56 CEST 2002

i realise that i was not clear,

Form as  expression of dialectics of the class struggle irresistbly reminds me of the terror of the context,
for example of the table at the entrance of the Conservatory in my home town: at the right side
of the door there were enumerated the progressive compositions of Bela Bartok, and the retrograde
ones were pined up at the left side. It was like a gate of danger, and if one could understand and pass
through it, could enter in the hall of knowledge.  Aristocrats could not make it.

greetings,
anna balint