anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Sun Jul 7 13:50:25 CEST 2002

hello,
i went to a party yesterday, we discussed about life and everything, we had a lot of fun,
and what i find here when i wake up?

7/7/02 1:55:42 AM, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

>... the latest drug

artificial drugs -> plastic reality... latex...

>>[who are you?]
>

>the most successful disease - reality.
>for surfaces generate an exciting contrast.

the whole reality incorporated in one no body? a symbol?

>>>`i` spiral a bit each moment of waking [+ sleeping] life
>>
>>you often want us to beleive that you are superior

and that we gorge ourselves with your self-appointed, repeated, overflowing...
i thought initially that it was a joke...

>...;)
>     http://www.poggenpohl.nl/ims_2/thema_home3.jpg

>>are you not human? do non-humans beleive that they are superior?
>
>                                     ie [engl!sh uaz !nvntd b! xy. (l!ke dze zoul ___...

you speak just like alexei shulgin...
what do you call yourself in your own language?

>>and do you make distinction between egoism and individualism, as i do?
>
>http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/io.jpg

yes or no? i did not h[ear] well.

>>are you perfekt? [do you beleive so?
>
>http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/lm/02.jpg

are you a seat?
yes, in fact you invited us sometimes to seat on you.
is it not possible to seat with you on chairs around a table?

>>>it's good 2 dr!ve [through them]
>>
>>do you drive through the data sea? [like xy...]
>
>m! horzez != u!te.
>
>http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/308.00.jpg
>http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/ducati.jpg

matchboxes to play with.... funny...
Johan Sjelbstra, a friend of mine and researcher in gender studies -
stated that men identify with objects they own
and women identify with what they are doing

>>- I swim.
>
>oceans full.
>        prefers to whisper the questions to 01 dolf!n,
>while swimming with him, and underneath him, and above him, and around him
>while caressing his warm skin and seeing herself in his eyes.

i also like more dolphins than lupis. but i thought that it was the dalphins who wants to swim with her.
your Red Riding Hood story is based on Perreault's version-
erzählt as a didactic story, to frighten us [like if we would have been your pupils...:)]
but the Grimm brothers add a more complete version in their collection
so that if richtig erzählt, the story ends with that gradma and Little Red Riding Hood,
- when they know already how lupi is like -,
attract lupi in a trap with a sausage, and lupi drawns in a water tank.

>>what is like being awake?  [in your view
>
>as being put in a deep well and being able to see only a very funny part of reality
>thinking of the poor moon, who sees reality so often this way.
>
>http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/lm/00.jpg

yes. is itt better or worse to be awake?
do you give up reality for traume?

>>dreaming, utopia, no name no body, no location?
>
>uarm. gentl. m!zter!ouz. eksku!z!t. ekspenz!v. beaut!fl.
>01 doubl eko. envelop!ng + unbounded.
>dze mozt v.ultra lekker + dez!rd traum.
>lez somme!l et les reves ++
>
>touch!ng aloud

>>>yes. [!tz good 2 dr!ve (through dzm
>>
>>yes?
>
>http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/yes.jpg
>the entire palette ___... flexibility is the key to all that endures.

>>for you it's good?
>>i am not so sure that it is good for me too, - till Clement designs a special Ts
>>hield
>>i frame a+b
>>greetings,

+++++++++++++++
+>>++++++++++  +
+>>[anna balint]   +
+>>++++++++++  +

>surfaces without handles
>

>>>MARIO MISKOVIC (HR)
>>>
>>>Hunters always claim that they love animals the most. But after they kill
>>>them, the animals end up in their stomachs and on their walls.
>>dze problm =_?
>>
>>would you like to be killed just because someone says he loves you?
>
>ud ! d!e 4 u +?
would you?
and do you love anyone?