[syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Jul 7 03:05:07 CEST 2002

>  >who is i
>
>... the latest drug

                       a very lovely drug

>>>`i` spiral a bit each moment of waking [+ sleeping] life
>>
>  >you often want us to beleive that you are superior

) mmmm but much less then I think         is

>http://www.fsb.de/e/gestaltung/hollein.html

a quality product ... kugelgelagert ..

>>...;)
>
>      http://www.poggenpohl.nl/ims_2/thema_home3.jpg

cookie ?

>>and do you make distinction between egoism and individualism, as i do?
>
>http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/io.jpg

) conclusion .........  ( it's not due to education, it's due to
geeeeeeeeeeeeeenes ... and I conclude:

>      shall i eat you +?
                                                      your survival is
my highest order. I serve you with a smile.

                                                       // Shakespeare
would love it

                                            ....      just before
could you do me one favor and calculate the increase of
                                                      the world peace
(   )  ) factor if one starts with 13 (like that number)
                                                      at the beginning ...
                                                      and then I
thought one could assume 13 in every generation .. exponential ..)

>>>it's good 2 dr!ve [through them]
>>
>>do you drive through the data sea? [like xy...]
>
>m! horzez != u!te.
>
>http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/308.00.jpg
>http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/ducati.jpg

heyyyyyyyyy .... what about this one ?
http://www.carrerarennbahn.de/exclusiv/images/20476_autounion_chrom.jpg

>  >
>>would you like to be killed just because someone says he loves you?
>
>ud ! d!e 4 u +?

criteria is not important.     ) because it is better to love than to be loved

>http://www.poggenpohl.de/content.cfm?page=cook&chapter=Click%20%26%20Cook&myBrowser=explorer&myLang=deutsch

may I eat all ?

claudia