No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Jul 7 01:55:42 CEST 2002

anna balint <epistolaris at freemail.hu>

>7/5/02 4:28:11 AM, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>

>>spuriously synkronized.
>>
>>>but
>
>who is i

... the latest drug

>[who are you?]

the most successful disease - reality.
for surfaces generate an exciting contrast.

http://www.fsb.de/e/gestaltung/hollein.html

     http://www.poggenpohl.nl/ims_2/thema_home3.jpg

>are you not human? do non-humans beleive that they are superior?

                                     ie [engl!sh uaz !nvntd b! xy. (l!ke dze zoul ___...

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/io.jpg

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/lm/02.jpg

>>>2. how do you regard spam&art conferences?
>>
>>it's good 2 dr!ve [through them]
>
>do you drive through the data sea? [like xy...]

m! horzez != u!te.

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/308.00.jpg
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/ducati.jpg

>- I swim.

oceans full.
        prefers to whisper the questions to 01 dolf!n,
while swimming with him, and underneath him, and above him, and around him
while caressing his warm skin and seeing herself in his eyes.

>>>+how as with the blue cards?  i don't know much about football.
>>
>>football is like sleeping. [u!th a referee (so it is more difficult to cheat
>
>what is like being awake?  [in your view

as being put in a deep well and being able to see only a very funny part of reality
thinking of the poor moon, who sees reality so often this way.

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/lm/00.jpg

>dreaming, utopia, no name no body, no location?

uarm. gentl. m!zter!ouz. eksku!z!t. ekspenz!v. beaut!fl.
01 doubl eko. envelop!ng + unbounded.
dze mozt v.ultra lekker + dez!rd traum.
lez somme!l et les reves ++

touch!ng aloud

>>>ab
>>
>>yes. [!tz good 2 dr!ve (through dzm
>
>yes?

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/yes.jpg
the entire palette ___... flexibility is the key to all that endures.

>for you it's good?
>i am not so sure that it is good for me too, - till Clement designs a special Ts
>hield
>i frame a+b
>greetings,
>++++++++++
>[anna balint]

surfaces without handles

>>MARIO MISKOVIC (HR)
>>
>>Hunters always claim that they love animals the most. But after they kill
>>them, the animals end up in their stomachs and on their walls.
>dze problm =_?
>
>would you like to be killed just because someone says he loves you?

ud ! d!e 4 u +?

http://www.poggenpohl.de/content.cfm?page=cook&chapter=Click%20%26%20Cook&myBrowser=explorer&myLang=deutsch