[syndicate] A CRY FOR HELP

deb king debkking at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 03:14:08 CET 2002

spam (notice the s, but I have no #four) is a subject I'm becoming more
aware of.... having been accused of being a slimy spammer while working
through a peace project.... basically spam's any electronic mail that is
1.)unsolicited and 2.)has a primary purpose of asking for money whether in
payment for a service or just to gather fun bucks.  Why people go
ballistic over unsolicited email and then calmly walk to their garbage
cans with 8 pounds of glossy, non-biodegradable junk snail mail about
newwindows/cars/whatevers is a complete mystery ... I think it's connected

to road rage, some parallel involving perceived anonymities....  ideas on
this would be fun....

=====