[syndicate] pseudo bienal

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Jan 13 23:03:41 CET 2002

Hi you all,

At 22:35 13.01.02 +0100, anna balint wrote:
>Hi Sanja,
>- we met in 1997 in Kingston upon Hull, and i am glad if we can support you -
>so, great,  if you don't get back to the official biennial,
>we can mirror the Sao Paolo biennial site at the syndicate home page,
>and present your work.
>to take some steps, all those who would sign Marina Griznic's statement,
>please send an email to potemkin at freemail.hu, my private email address,
>with name and profession.
>
>greetings,
>anna balint

was thinking about the whole thing ....
actually think would be a good idea to go outside also .. means, I think it
would be a subject for the feuilletons of some newspapers (weekly or daily)
... hm, actually this would mean someone has to write an article that
explains things in a more gereral context also ... but this would put
pressure from outside perhaps a bit ... so.... if someone wants to write
such an article about methods in the art circuit and referring to this
incident also, I would volonteer for a translation to German ... should be
someone who has enough knowledge about what is going on ... ... a
suggestion ...

will put Marina Grznic's statement on the syndicate homepage, so it
launches with the index page
in another window ... with a javascript people could then launch this page
from their pages, too or just link to it ... + a simple mail page ... which
sends mail to anna ...
if this is ok ... ?

greetings claudia