[syndicate] pseudo bienal

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Sun Jan 13 22:35:24 CET 2002

Hi Sanja,
- we met in 1997 in Kingston upon Hull, and i am glad if we can support you -
so, great,  if you don't get back to the official biennial,
we can mirror the Sao Paolo biennial site at the syndicate home page,
and present your work.
to take some steps, all those who would sign Marina Griznic's statement,
please send an email to potemkin at freemail.hu, my private email address,
with name and profession.

greetings,
anna balint