[syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sat Dec 21 03:58:37 CET 2002

>  >>
>>>f!ngrz z!nk!ng !n2 ...
>  >
>>the previously unknown
>
>betu!n uz

(
I wished my thought reading capabilities were better. they sometimes
capture a vague direction ...
                                          out ?

>!n a ztra!ght l!ne or +?

and then mess it up

>dze lauz ov dze market ekonom!e d!ktat ! uake lazt ...

everything I think is you.
all the spaces I create speak my reading in you. stories are
translated into light breaking into form,
illuminations
the scenery is a whole city (improved architecture), many houses
connected to each other,
with one little house taking in all of you in time. the most flexible
archive construction.

            you do not like the house ? if you want I will try to
change the design.