No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Dec 21 01:24:00 CET 2002

>>tak!ng u doun
>>
>>tak!ng u AAUUUt
>>

>hm .. you know .. I like her. she's very excellent,
>I am not sure though if she wants to be out.

she za!d dzat about u

>>!n 01 gardn + http://www.membank.org/dataset/n/tfw.mp3
>
>hmmmm
>

>>f!ngrz z!nk!ng !n2 ...
>
>the previously unknown

betu!n uz

>>>if someone held a gun against me, I would ask: why do you do what you do ?
>>
>>http://www.eusocial.com/data/ekko.out.aiff
>
>mais

vert!go

>oui

http://www.eusocial.com/data/ekko.out.aiff

>>>it is a mass movement
>>
>>konfuz!e = zekz!
>
>;)
>I should pay attention that you are always very confused ?

m! konfuz!e = uantz 2 shop near dze zntr ov ur zcene

>oui, oui

!n darknesz
ur ha!r b!ndz dze zk! !n lum!neznt z!nouz tracez
___... aprez ur throat !rad!atez dze scena

>oui, oui

ur e!ez r ueaponz !n m! armz

>I must excuse myself.

zurv!v!ng zcentz

____... juzt look!ng

>it must have been my unconscious.
>I heard someone saying: playtime !

!n a ztra!ght l!ne or +?

>and then I played .. like as a child .. hiding cars in the sand was
>my favorite game.

2x - z!mpl!.klvr

>I have really no idea how you do this. But it turns me always
>sooooooooooo tired.
>And then I have to sleeeeeeep very long.

dze lauz ov dze market ekonom!e d!ktat ! uake lazt ...

>bises

... geograf!e