Zagreb & London exchange

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Wed Dec 11 19:39:47 CET 2002

Furtherfield are interested in forging links with Zagreb Digital/Net artists, & wish to make contact with various groups/independent artists to form mutual projects in the future, for futre collaborations.

We wish to visit early next year to meet people & negotiate net-based, networked initiatives to host work on furtherfield.org & try & set up an exchange between Zagreb & London. We will actively try and collect funding from the British Council.

Anyone who is involved with such things should contact us & we will start trying to sort events/exhibitions/connexions for next year...it won't be easy but it will be worth it.

marc garrett
http://www.furtherfield.org
http://www.furthernoise.org