No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Dec 3 06:35:10 CET 2002

!n madr!d kandlez = forb!dn !n ever! church
good god
uat do dze! uze +?
elektr!z!t!

!n par!z !t != fun! 2 b 01 joke

eryk f!dget!ng

>where we are invited to tell
>the 13 year old girl what her tongue tastes like. When we do- with a
>button that says "come closer," we are treated to a close up of those
>lips sucking on a finger.

you can't even imagine how much of you i can feel in my skin. in my
organs, in my brain. everytime i think of you, i feel this undulation in
my body that is both painfull and sweet as liquid organic sugar.... a
drug that never fails.

if you would compress yourself in capsules, i would overdose.

Instead of swallowing the whole bottle, i carry you to my bath
i close my eyes while putting the first capsule in my mouth. it's less liquid than i
expected. i move my tongue and squeeze its contents, while listening to
the other capsules screaming.
i byte on your capsule and release its forms. they grow in
my mouth until i can't breathe any more, licking and tasting and playing
with you. your capsules shivering in the bottle. begging me to reunite
them inside my mouth. i refuse.

>we are treated to a close up of those
>lips sucking on a finger.

                   2 3/4