[syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Mon Dec 2 19:03:35 CET 2002

>>I am wondering if it might help
>>prevent my depression from coming back.
>
>!t zrtnl! ud. ma!z ... !f ! leave ...
>unl!ke alkohol ! dont kom !n kolord botlz + z!t on a shelf
>[although zlkt perzonagez = ud l!ke dzat v.much

The rectangular room is painted in bright white. No window or door is
disturbing the continuity of the walls. But in the ceiling there must
be openings since natural light enters the room from above alongside
the walls as funnel-shaped rays.

A long shelf, approximately 1.20 m in height (a question of
perspective) and painted white as well, seems to belong to the room.
It is placed within some distance to every wall. In its exposed
position it misses to correspond to a wall's parallel. On the shelf,
organized in a line but in unequal distances to each other, there are
placed photographs, a moderate number of portraits of females in
different ages framed in white. The line of photographs starts at the
left narrow side of the shelf and continues to its middle. She sits
next to them, just besides the intersection to the second half of the
shelf, and does not move, dressed in black. Across the room her eyes
seem to concentrate on some point on the side wall.

In secure distance to the shelf a heavy armchair establishes a living
room culture in brown. Someone has left on it a scarf and a book,
open with the pages turned downwards.

Do you think the book is called Malina ? It is impossible for me to
read the title.

The light fades. It is evening.