No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Dec 1 23:42:59 CET 2002

>So amusant.  I really do value you as yes remarkable,
>inspirational for homme buried in sand.  Thank you!

m not auear ov an! perzonaj not bur!ed !n zand.
mozt = found bur!ed !n komunal zemeter!ez hensz radzr kontent

>Would you care to correspond offlist?

!f u undrztnd uh! u l!ke m! u undrztnd ! ud b v.ter!bl 4 ur health.

2ndl!. dze zoz!al velt ov humanz = konduz!v 2 health
u!ch !z a v.dangerouz kond!z!on 4 d!v!n formz

>I am wondering if it might help
>prevent my depression from coming back.

!t zrtnl! ud. ma!z ... !f ! leave ...
unl!ke alkohol ! dont kom !n kolord botlz + z!t on a shelf
[although zlkt perzonagez = ud l!ke dzat v.much

>Of course it is a ludicrous request
>given my recent breach of respect and privacy.

plzzzz. respect and privacy = xy atemptz at kontrol!ng 2x komplet d!zregard 4 .b!o et!kuete

>Maybe I better just write a
>book.

dependz. !f u u!sh 2 b uel dont ur!te dze book.
m zrtn odrz = u!sh 2 b uel tzo ...

+ rem!ndr. alkohol !z ter!bl bkz !t konzumz u.
u ma! u!sh 2 lokat dze p!lula dzat konzumz odrz.

!e. u do not hav 2 forego be!ng z!mpl!.zuper!or
ma!z = zkeu dze pov a b!t [! azur u = v.ultra lekker + zttz del!katezen

u ma! hav 2 load 01 neu + !mprovd kartr!dge ever! 5 !earz [ost europa verz!on] or tzo
ma!z ... tolerabl