[syndicate] Re: Re: seals

hoord'hur hoordhur at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 18 18:09:21 CET 2002

a friend of mine who has a bizar look sez he likes
only direct sound porno movie, specialy in german or
dutchz, but really arie what amaze me it's he doesnt
undrztand a word of german nor dutchz..
i give you back the mickz arie

 --- Arie van Schuttterhoef <arsche at xs4all.nl> a
écrit : > >It seems clear to me that certain thoughts