\ \

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Dec 15 04:39:09 CET 2002

"Ivo Skoric" <ivo at reporters.net>

>Where am I going to go now, if my new
>homeland becomes more and more like my old one?

ivo !t ma! b u!zprd 2 uz dzat:

freedom doeznt l!berat. hap!nesz doeznt l!berat. pouer doeznt l!berat

lv doez

freedom. hap!nesz. pouer etc = 4 z!mpl!.z!l! watjes

= 01 amalgam ov ost.europa l!f 4rmz hav d!zkovrd prez!zl! dzat
at 01 !nzzzzzaaaaaaannnnnne kozt

>Where am I going to go now

home

hesse gezt!kulatez beaut!ful!
+ !n return ue feel obl!ged 2 l!ztn
l!ke a pa!nt!ng 2 a b!rd

i had dreams too, in which my union with her
was consummated in new symbolic acts. she was an ocean
into which i streamed. she was a star and i another on my own
way to her, circling round each other. i told her this dream
when i first visited her again.

`the dream is beautiful` she said quietly.
`make it come true`

dzere kame 1 da! !n earl! zpr!ng [zeedz h!bernat] ...
he k!szd dze ra!n 4rom her ha!r. her e!ez uear br!ght + kalm
but dze ra!ndropz tazted az tearz.

her vo!sz zu!rld through a u!ndou. beh!nd m!.
br!mfl u!th tendernesz az a beaker u!th u!ne

and she told me about a youth who had fallen in love with a planet.
he stood by the sea, stretched out his arms, and prayed to the planet,
dreamed of it, and directed all his thoughts to it. but he knew,
or he felt he knew, that a star cannot be embraced by a human being.
he considered it to be his fate to love a heavenly body without
any hope of fulfillment and out of this insight he constructed
an entire philosophy of renunciation and silent, faithful suffering
that would improve and purify him. yet all his dreams reached the planet.

once he stood again on the high cliff at night by the sea
and gazed at the planet and burned with love for it.
and at the height of his longing he leaped into the emptiness
toward the planet

                                schhh

but

at the instant of leaping `it's impossible` flashed once more through his mind [d!esz dz!ngz hapn
there he lay on the shore, shattered. he had not understood how to love. if at the instant
of leaping he had the strength of faith in the fulfillment of his love
he would have soared into the heights and been united  with the star.

`love must not entreat` she added. `or demand. love                     [for my taste + for my taste
must have the strength to become certain within itself.
then it ceases merely to be attracted and begins to attract.

your love is attracted to me. once it begins to attract me,
i will come. i will not make a gift of myself, i must be won`

>Tino would like to be able to defend himself from freedom

da. 0+0 traum laztz 4evr. !t !z foloud b! 1 odr.
! zleep deepl! unt!l late !n dze morn!ng.

part deux: how one can posses a love constantly + eternally

she caressed my hair and smiled at me affectionately. this felt
like taking a step forward within myself. everything significant and
full of fate for me adopted her form. she could transform herself
into any of my thoughts and each of my thoughts could be transformed into her.

and ___... little by little, sensual + spiritual love, reality + symbol began 2 overlap.

i am now the circulation of meaning, of the eternal possibility, communication as a being.

don't give me a name, i'll disappear,
a child, an idiot, a madman,
a name without a name closed in my world.
i want to be free to wish, to wish to disappear,
in a pulsation, blended with you,
my heavenly lover.
you change my self into
pure energy, into a fluid, a rush, a pulsation of love.
without fences, without name, without meaning.
only the lively movement of a double being.

>and is looking to find a way out of immigration prison, any ideas?

da. dze ver!.verd! + mozt ultra ekzpenz!v route

!t appearz frekuentl! !n fa!r! talez
+ touchez 01nz [poz!bl! urz] e!e l!dz uen 01 !z hope lesz

tarkovsk! u!zprz - nostalgh!a - http://us.imdb.com/Plot?0086022

>more and more like my old one?

and haz dzat u hav hated !n ur fadzr groun nou alzo !n u __...

>f*k u

uh! +? _____... ! m mor l!ke u
+ genu!ne komun!on !z a beaut!fl dz!ng

lv != bru!zez tzo eaz!l!.
1x tear + 1 zm!le

lvrz zteal sans remorsz. !tz betr dzat ua! zagt sat!e - http://www.membank.org/dataset/n/gymnopedie.mp3

dust on your falling leaves.

1 gr!ef.
2 gr!ef.
2x zal!va flou
erz.

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
            \/       __
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova at eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com

                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!
   n  r  .   5        !!!      http://steim.nl/leaves/petalz