Human, all too Posthuman?

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Thu Aug 8 17:37:36 CEST 2002

8/7/02 11:47:34 PM, Bart Zonneveld <loop at superinfinite.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, August 7, 2002, at 11:19 PM, media at ezaic.de wrote:
>>
>> the most interesting art work in this last year: syndicate

naturlich.
it was all very spontanious, not organised...
however, since i know there is not much net.art critique nowadays.
and we had so many fantastic projects here,
i would insist on the importance of reviews, interviews, reports.
i am not the very appropiate person to review all the projects,
i always had difficulties to access them.
for instance i never suceeded to see anything of Agricola de Cologne's pages,
and even last time, at the kassel event, i stood all day next to the computer,
and either i am too stupid, or i have not the appropiate software,
or  still all is too unfamliar to me, but i did not find entry to the stream.
but in one year so many projects were documented at syndicate,
language, code, perfromances, streams, audio works, festivals, communication projects,
errorisation, all net.art in the first place, that it would be a pity if they get no
professional reception.

again, now when it seems that we are out source of conflict,
nn is in holydays, or in metamorphose, or she died, nato went to a museum,
i cant's say precisely if it's time to end syndicate,
or simply the times are not like that, and there is no way to end it.
i would still argue for the necessity of an open communication environment,
and i will try to report about syndicate as such, after the holidays - sorry, i can already see that
it will be in bad english.

and yes, nn's project, God,  how should i understand it? Ciprian, do you give us an interview?

greetings,
anna balint