No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Apr 9 06:38:43 CEST 2002

!c (dolljunkie) [stroking

____...

>Pursuing the ultra-hip leftist belief that anything American must be
>everything Bad.

... as an american you must understand that the majority of ost europa life forms
= v.healthy [i.e. 01 healthy dose of everything inkluding klassikal kapsulz - e oui+

every american kapsul is generally ch!!!!!!!p. fast. disposable + circumsized [i have a gooood memory

ameri.kan kuisine exists for very `good` reasons ___...
selekt life forms have had an impoverished childhood.

the 1.2.3 amerikans who havent have emigrated. travelled cucu++
else ultra mort.

(and BDSM is very popular here, she must not be into that.
>But then again, poverty is popular here,

daa. + which wine would you serve with a cheeseburger a +?

must be very romantik++
with a glass ov benadryl

>just like in EU and corruption is
>popular in EU, just like here.

but we dress better
and our bodies are happier [from head to toe + selekt stops in between]

>Alas -- there is nothing new under the sun.)

provided words do not change their meanings + meanings their words.
i.e. reli(ef)
g.i. on

>She forgets to be careful --

careful about __...
how could any thing harm me
when it is as much me as i.

>> Again, thanks for forwarding OFF TOPIC, PERSONAL email to the list.
>> We all needed to be reminded how cool and mysterious you are.
>
>I wonder if NN would cease to exist if it/she didn't constantly masturbate
>on public email lists?
>
> -- Stroke quicker, girl, you might loose the peak.

would rather surprize you with an orange souffle.
you want +?

>Can't you (NN) setup a list like,
>nethochkas-electronic-ego-vibrator at yahoogroups.com, or something?

would rather beat your egg whites into soft peaks.

>Subscribing to LEV does not imply that we want to subscribe to your
>propaganda.  (Certainly, it didn't mention any such purpose when I joined.)
>
>!c (dolljunkie)

 zl!ghtl! kool 4 m! tazte

-
-
-

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova at eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com

                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!
   n  r  .   5        !!!      http://steim.nl/leaves/petalz