[syndicate] admin

clement Thomas - pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Mon Apr 8 19:48:38 CEST 2002

hi all,

send and get one mail twice...
to get rid of aNoNymous spam ...

is this the effect of the switch act ?

it makes me remind of bill's alertes :
"are you sure to be sure of wishing to press this button ?"
"thank you for having pressed this button, but are you sure ..."

and we won't even know if spamrain is off.
what a psychoTorture !

we had  a little conversation with anna and frederic about this last
mailStorm.
according to the different tonalities and instruments we use to play, we
could hire a Philarmonic Syndicate.
music !

best regardes,

clément